Tampa Bay Express (TBX) Community Engagement Workshops
The Tampa Bay Express is a series of projects, currently in the Project Development and Environment phase, comprising nearly 50 miles of roadway improvements, including replacement of the northbound Howard Frankland Bridge and reconstruction of the interchanges at I-275/SR 60 in the Westshore Business District and I-275/I-4 in downtown Tampa. The project also includes the addition of express lanes in the median of I-275 and I-4 and premium transit opportunities throughout the system.
We want your input! If you didn’t get to participate in the workshops (held on Aug. 29 & Sept. 21, 2016) in person, here is your chance to get plugged in! Please click here to go to the Community Engagement Workshop web page for the Tampa Bay Express to provide you an update on our progress and get your feedback on the proposed community enhancements from the three rounds of design charrettes held over the past year for the following sections of the Tampa Bay Express Project:
- I-4/I-275 Downtown Tampa Interchange Reconstruction
- I-275, North of the Downtown Tampa Interchange to Bearss Ave.
Please see below (Community Engagement Materials) for materials developed from the design charrettes held over the past year.
Please check www.Tampabayexpress.com for additional ways to participate and current information or call Chris Speese, Public Involvement Coordinator at (813) 975-6405.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Chris Speese, Public Involvement Coordinator, at (813) 975-6405, (800) 226-7220 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven (7) days prior to a meeting.
Comuníquese con nosotros
Nos importa mucho la opinión del público sobre el proyecto. Si tiene preguntas o comentarios, o simplemente desea más información, por favor comuníquese con nosotros. Nuestra representante en español es:
Departamento de Transporte de la Florida – Distrito 7
11201 N. McKinley Dr., Tampa, FL. 33612
Download Community Engagement Materials:
- Tampa Bay Express Map Overview
- TampaBay Express Downtown Interchange Parcel Map
- Tampa Bay Express Segment 6 Master Plan Reconstruction Preliminary Concept 20160412 Draft
- Tampa Bay Express Segment 6 Master Plan Partial Reconstruction Preliminary Concept 20160411 Draft
- Tampa Bay Express Segment 7 Master Plan Reconstruction Preliminary Concept 20160328
- Community Engagement Neighborhood Workshop Summary Presentation (Series 1)
- Community Engagement Neighborhood Workshop Summary Presentation (Series 2)
- Hillsborough MPO Board Meeting (4/5/2016) Community Engagement Summary (Rounds 1 & 2)
- Community Engagement Neighborhood Workshop Summary Presentation (Series 3)
- TBX Charrette Follow-up Presentation
- Community Engagement Neighborhood Workshop Summary Report (Series 1)
- Community Engagement Neighborhood Workshop Summary Report (Series 2)
- Community Engagement Neighborhood Workshop Summary Report (Series 3)
- Community Engagement Neighborhood Workshop FINAL Report
- Community Engagement Neighborhood Workshop FINAL Report Appendices A-D